Monday, January 03, 2011

Murderous Marzipan

I am in shock - Edna has died - poisoned - cyanide - of course I have given up my macaroons for testing in the laboratory - if I had known Edna was going to suffer from cyanide poisoning I would have made her something without almonds - And of course now Edna has died I am the only person who knows about the marzipan fruits, none of them remained to be tested - I can't understand how they could have been poisoned they were from Dorothy and she takes such pride in her baking.

I am beginning to think that Edna's poisoning and Colonel Jackson's Botulism, like my slip on the ice, were no accident and are possibly all related -

This week has been a terrible start to the year and with Nigel Pargetter falling from the roof too I am afraid of what the coming year may bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home